Landing pages are an important factor in creating leads. Its primary purpose is to place your brand in front of your target audience and promote your business’s unique selling point. Turning site visitors into leads is the first step in building a relationship between your company and potential customers.
With a powerful landing page, you can direct your site traffic to the action you want, such as buying a product or subscribing to your newsletter.
What is a Landing Page?
The landing page is designed to meet the needs of page visitors considering certain goals. It is a separate web page created for a specific marketing campaign.
The landing page is where online users click on a link in emails or make paid search ads on search engines and / or social media. A good landing page focuses on a single destination and a specific traffic flow.
Difference Between Homepage and Landing Page
The purpose and goals of a homepage and landing page differ significantly. A homepage acts as your virtual business card or store. Its primary purpose is to make a positive impression and encourage site visitors to discover other web pages that meet their information needs.
The homepage gives online users a comprehensive overview of your company and offers. On the other hand, a landing page is the primary page that meets the specific information needs of your target customers. For example, your landing page may contain information about your service promotions.
Why Landing Page is Important for SEO?
A landing page is designed to turn site visitors into potential customers. It allows you to catch leads for current and future marketing campaigns.
It also provides your audience with the necessary information about your new products and services before sending them further to the sales funnel.
The landing page is an integral part of your online marketing campaigns. It makes it easy for you to monitor and analyze the online behavior of your page visitors. More importantly, it allows you to change your marketing campaign to optimize the user experience.
Different Landing Pages
Potential Prospective Customer Capture Landing Page: This type of landing page is used to capture customer information such as contact number or email address to complete a non-financial transaction. Information obtained through this landing page is used in inbound marketing for subsequent sales. The form should be short and not too personal to increase conversion.
Click-through Landing Page: This type of landing page is perfect for asking customers to click on another page and make a purchase. Paid ads are the primary source of traffic for click landing pages. Ads are marketed to various audiences from different sources. That’s why it’s important to optimize your landing page to match the message in your ads.
Viral Landing Page: This type of landing page promotes marketing through their social platforms. The aim is to disseminate information about what they have learned. A viral landing page uses social share buttons to make it easier for visitors to subscribe and share information.
Some Suggestions About Quality Landing Page Design
- Creating a competitive landing page requires several optimization strategies. A comprehensive optimization tactic directs site visitors to take any action you want. While there is no standard way to create a landing page, there are some common features to keep in mind.
- The title is the first thing visitors will see when they land on your landing page. To attract the attention of your target audience, you need to create compelling supportive titles.
- It should be comprehensive, appropriate, interesting, in the range of 10-20 words. A good landing page should guide visitors with a visual hierarchy. It is important to use remarkable images, to choose beautiful fonts.
- Your landing page should also emphasize the competitive advantage of your brand.
- The content of your landing page should be clear and concise. Use bullets to make the information digestible and don’t forget to optimize the content for keywords.
- Referans Add testimonials and positive customer reviews to your landing page. For example, a landing page about digital marketing for car rental companies should include references from similar professions.