We’ve talked about some ways to connect Samsung phones to a computer. In this way, you will be able to operate on your computer. For example, you will be able to make operations such as simply backing up the files on your phone to your computer or properly connecting to Samsung’s PC application by the method described here.
Samsung USB Drives
There is no need to download any files for MacOS, Apple computers and Linux based computers. You can connect the phone directly to your computer via USB cable. In the Windows operating system, you need to download a few drivers and install them on your computer to access more advanced features.
- Download the file here from Samsung’s official site. After downloading it, install it and try your phone.
- Or download the latest version here. After downloading the file here, proceed to the installation with the following steps.
- Extract the file from the archive.
- Double-click the .exe file inside the folder.
- After approval, the program installation guide will guide you.
- Be sure to choose your language and region during installation.
- After the installation is complete, press the finish button.
After this process, connect your Samsung phone to the computer. While the computer did not recognize your phone for advanced processes previously, it will see your phone after this installation.